Saturday, May 20, 2006

Some Random Thoughts....

HORIZON

The travel by the train was hard and I was looking out of the window when I suddenly saw patches of light smeared across the wide open sky. Then in a vacant mood I was looking closely @ the sky where I was able to observe that the light formed a pattern of it own which was difficult to understand & magnificent as I thought it might have a strange mysterious purpose of its own. The level of thought ascended to higher levels, feeling which I never felt again and was difficult to make the other people understand As a matter of fact I was not able to recollect what I felt and it got lost into caves of my mind. These thoughts are entities that make us wonder the mystery that the nature has bound within itself and which when unwound by the unique ability of the mystery machine that is mind. These things led to a lot of questions within me , I tried to balance the mind by trying to answer the questions which were posed by the machine. Hey I was unable to find the answer to those questions and mind slipped into a meta-stable state .Hey then I understood that once we strech the level of our mind, the stable portion of our mind gets disturbed and this is why the people always try to attain a stable state & fit themselves to the place rather , change the place according to them.

Where did the light originate??

The lights coming from an unknown source (sun ) but whats the pattern all about. It was the horizon that was responsible for all . Whats the end of the view our eyes can see . Whats the farthes poin one can comprehend. The answer to all the above questions remain to be the horizon. So if the person could reach the horizon of one’s imagination will he able to attain the happiness. Solitude is the horizon of happiness, Stability is the horizon of one’s mind. Happines is the horizon of one’s life Most of these questions remained very contradictory to one another. Then , an inner voice told me as you move the horizon keeps extending so horizon is the horizon of itself.

Whats the purpose of the light???

I wondered what purpose did the light emante for . I was unable to find a fiiting reply to the question . It was particualry very difficult to find out the meaning for things happening. We think the world is composed of the human race and is created for the purpose of sustaining the human race and is there in its place to be spoiled and toyed around by us . This is the horizon of the thinking . The patience is a key element which we lack . Learn from the nature that even the evening has the patience to last 8 minutes longer for the sun rays to recede and the morning also posses the patience of the same time to have the first rays adorn the soil . This is the horizon of patience.
And the light conspired with the nature in finding the horizon of my thoughts.

No comments: