Monday, August 16, 2010

Inspiration Quotient!


When I want to feel comical about life, I read politics

When I want to feel normal about life, I talk to my Dad

When I want to feel super normal, I read Bharathi's works

When I want to get rid of boredom, I turn to the comments on Rediff

When I want to feel confident, I turn to my education

When I want to feel like a leader, I try to do my work myself

When I want to feel loved, I chat with my friends

When I want to feel that everything is normal with the world, I youtube Tendulkar

When I want to tackle rowdy Autos, I remember Rajini movies

When I want to feel useful, I blog!

2 comments:

IvanHoe said...

Missed this! If you want to feel inspired, Read my blog

Raj said...

Machi...you must have commented like this..!
If you want to kill yourself, Read my blog... lol.. :)